Saturday, June 18, 2011

update- is my birthday! 13/06/2011

huuu...

finally i'm free to upload and update my blog!


 for this year 2011,
i didnt organize and plan for my birthday celebration,
thank to all my beloved bro/sis, friends & family members,
for planned & gave me a surprise! 
i started celebrate my birthday on saturday,
which was 11/06/2011, 2 days before my birthday.

11/06 - went out with darling for movie, dinner, & drinking session *3 person*!
*ppl, DO NOT WATCH "HENRY CRIME",it was a damn bored movie for this year i think!*
thank  to the RING darling! i love you!

12/06 - my grandma birthday!! went lunch with her then bring her for Chatime, Sunway pyramid,
8.3pm dinner at Summer-Steamboat, which organized by Dee & Youwei( Poppy)!
my darling surprised me on that day, he suppose at Kajang, suddenly he showed up with a cake in front of me! 

13/06 - my big day for 2011, morning i suppose to get up and go for class but too bad, i was late,
that was why, i rather go clinic to get a MC, my sis "Crystal paid for it, my birthday present from her,
had lunch with Ping & Bun, Pasta Zamai, sunway pyramid,
then Neway, Subang! :)
night- i was rushing back home, take shower, & put my make-up on! late for 1 hour to meet Ryan and Yvonne, lucky was my day, that why they didnt mad at me LOL!
SOULED-OUT place for my dinner :)
take a look at photo below..  :)
after dinner, we went for movie "X-MEN"! thumb-up for X-MEN! nice movie!
back home after movie! :)

14/06 - lunch with LIN LIN & LAY CHING! 
dinner with my mum & sis! :)

15/06 - dinner with Ah Ching my best sis currently,
VICTORIA-STATION.
awesome moment to spent with her! 
food there, still alright, not like few years ago...
:)

-
-
-
-
-
Summer- Steamboat! at Sunway! somewhere nearby Yuen steamboat! :) 12/06
 by the way, i was the first one who reached there ==
 den dee & cc.
so 3 of us, take our own food then makan first.. :)


*the "lai liu har 赖流虾 for grill is nice!!! must try!!!
is my favorite food at Summer! 
that night i think i ate for at least 2 big plates for that!
hihi... dee, cc, wee, grace were influenced by me, they started eat 赖流虾 that night! :)


 c,d,e,v,ca! 


 :)

 :)

 we took while waiting the food fully cook! :)
nice view right!

 this photo "yeng"! :)

 snapped by dee! PRO-NYA!


 DAMN FULL-

 THE SURPRISE OF THE NIGHT! :)

 1st cake 2011


Pasta Zamai & Neway with Ping & Bun! :)13/06
the pizza is nice! 









 2nd cake 2011



Souled- Out, Sri Hartamas! 13/06

 garfield!





foods there are fine! :)

 thank to my bro & sis! :)


 ini orang makan sampai so "yong shui"!



this was the surprise for that night! :)
randomly, someone put on the hat for me,
then a ice-cream act like a cake appeared..

3rd cake 2011


 14/06 lunch time! :) with linlin & lay ching!

 food there as usual.. ok fine...




4th cake 2011 :)

14/06 Han woo ri! with my mum, sis! :)
is a bbq korea restaurant!
food there awesome! 
price of course high! 




15/06 VICTORIA STATION! 
photo taken by my dear CHing! 
so after she upload then will post here! 
:)



i really enjoyed for my birthday this year!!!
THANK FOR ALL THE WISHES & PRESENT! 



BE-HAPPY . STAY-HAPPY

1 comment: