Thursday, September 29, 2011

Sydney part 3 - Fox studio/ Bavarian Bier Cafe


Fox Studio..
  
flower selling..

 big field




suppose to has one pint of beer here.
but i choose chocolate milk @@
i don't wan my face get red, when i still can see the sun.


nice place, but "NO SMOKING"!

 we were here (this bar),  just because they've vanilla ice-cream,
and my cousin only love to eat vanilla ice-cream!! @@


BAVARIAN BIER CAFE - NAME OF THE BAR





that my chocolate milk :)

HEY, SMURF!!
that is a giant Smurf at Fox Studio!!


i'm so excited when i saw Smurfs!!

not for my age...@@



tired day. @@ 
back to apartment.. 


since the name Meriton Service Apartment,
we had two bed rooms, one dinning room, two toilet,
and a small kitchen.

 this is one of the room.


tadaaa... 

the weather there making me lazy and tired. @@

No comments:

Post a Comment