Friday, January 13, 2012

gift and wishes from everyone!


 POSTING.. 
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/

 /
/
/
/
 present from all my beloved friends..
instax camera from my darling,
surprise from him! :)

 brushes!! from bun & pei yee...
they gave what i want!
:)

 my best sister since high school form 2,
cc was my classmate,
and dee was someone i knew outside my class...hahaha
<3 you ladies!

 from my darling!
i LOVE you so much!!!
i will bring more photo back! 

 there are few gift from others too..
not enough time for me to take photo!
iphone case from Albee,
Da Vinci lip gross from Grace..

 from xuan- Mr moo... hahaha
there is a cert below...






thank you everyone..my brosis! :)

thank to my family,
they gave more than they have..

thank you very much!
love all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment